Hi,
I am building a project in both Windows 7 and Cygwin. I am using boost
libraries in the project and it works correctly in windows

FIND_PACKAGE(Boost REQUIRED COMPONENTS unit_test_framework)

When I try to configure in cygwin it returns error saying that could not
find boost. From Cygwin installer i have installed boost (both source as
well as the library version). Still cmake could not find it. I also tried
to locate the library, but could not find it. Can you please tell me the
default location of boost in cygwin? or is there a way to locate the
install paths of libraries?

I think it is not possible to use the Windows version of boost with cygwin
as I am using different compilers (Visual studio in windows and gcc in
cygwin).

Thanks,
  Lloyd