On Thursday 25 April 2013 09:46:03 Bill Hoffman wrote:
> On 4/25/2013 9:15 AM, Matthias Kretz wrote:
> > I have several checks in my project that make cmake error out with
> > FATAL_ERROR. This is submitted as error to the dashboard. In reality it
> > would be an error if this error would not appear - and it is the expected
> > result if cmake errors out. Is there a possiblity to invert the result of
> > the configure step for certain system setups?
> >
> > Alternatively I'd skip the CTEST_CONFIGURE call in the ctest script and
> > just submit Notes that elaborate on the abort. But that doesn't show up
> > on the dashboard at all.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> Is this for an individual test?  If so, you can use the regex matching
> instead of return code to determine pass fail.  Would that work?

I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing. I'm talking about
ctest_configure - i.e. before build or tests. IIUC you're talking about regex
matching at ctest_test?

Also note that CTEST_CUSTOM_ERROR_EXCEPTION has no effect (and it's documented
to be used for ctest_build only).

Cheers,
        Matthias

http://kretzfamily.de/