Hi all,

I noticed that FindCUDA.cmake fails to locate libcuda.so on at least two different platforms: Ubuntu 12.10 and CentOS 6.3 using Cluster Manager v5.2. I can persuade FindCUDA.cmake to search for this library by explicitly setting the environment variable CUDA_LIB_PATH, and then it finds it. However, IMHO, using this trick should only be necessary as a last resort. Is this a bug?

Best regards,
Marcel Loose.