On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 8:30 PM, Ian Monroe <i...@monroe.nu> wrote:
> Static linking of external libraries is just a weird thing to do.
And I thought this wasn’t lkml, where it’s perfectly fine that people,
instead of answering the question (if they choose to answer at all)
tell you your use case would be invalid ;-)

Well I'm perfectly aware of the advantages/disadvantages of static
linking... but there quite some circumstances where users may prefer
it over dynamic linking :)

Cheers!