Hello,

Considering that I have a custom target that outputs some libraries and these
libraries were built using configure+make. The custom library is based on
autotools. Configure + make are executed by a custom command in the custom
target.

Is it possible to add a CMake install rule that will execute 'make install' on
my custom library? So that the install process is automatically handled.

I'm asking that because at the moment I'm finding very hard to install a custom
library only with classical CMake install rules, because I cannot know in
advance the names of all the outputs because they have suffixes depending on
the library version. And I would prefer to avoid hardcoding these versions, so
that I can easily update my library.

Regards,
Lucas