Hi,

I have a CMake script that runs on Windows with MinGW Makefiles that builds the install target OK. It is a Qt GUI application and uses BundleUtilities::fixup_bundle to pull in and link/rpath prerequisites.

When I build the package target with an NSIS packager it looks like the fixup_bundle stage breaks in some way. I get several of the following message box pop up in the install phase.

---------------------------
link.exe - System Error
The program can't start because mspdb80.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
OK

If I dismiss them all the build finishes without error but none of the prerequisite libraries or Qt plugins are in the install kit (they go in /w the install target as expected).

I suspect a PATH problem but have no idea how to debug this further.

TIA
Bill.