Hello!

I'm having a hard time at properly using LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES.
>From what I understood, setting this property empty for a target avoids
>transitive dependencies linking.

But whatever I try, it doesn't work.
I have created a lib A linked against lib B.
I'm also creating an exe linked against lib A. But I really don't want it to be
linked against lib B.

Till now I've tried
target_link_libraries(myexe A)
target_link_libraries(myexe LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES "")
and
target_link_libraries(myexe A)
set_target_properties(myexe PROPERTIES LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES "")
and
target_link_libraries(myexe LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES A)

But in all these cases the exe gets linked against B :( (which causes loading
issues due to RPATH stuff)
Does someone know how to use this property? (if it's the right one?)

Kind regards,
Lucas