On 11/06/2014 15:25, Eric Wing wrote:
I am currently in this unholy trinity of needing to use Android on
Windows through Cygwin.
Basically, the Android NDK requires Cygwin if you want to run it on
Windows. I'm using my fork of the Android-CMake toolchain originally
from OpenCV and trying to generate "Unix Makefiles" with CMake. I
provide a -C initial_cache list to try to pre-populate my dependency
list since this is a cross-compile.

This is really ugly stuff. I thought I was on the verge of finally
getting it working, but I keep bouncing back and forth between file
path problems:

- Cygwin returns absolute paths like /cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)
- But CMake can't seem to resolve the /cygdrive/c part and when trying
to access files in this form, it fails with 'file not found'

Hi Eric,

1) don't use path with space in names.

2) cygwin version of CMAKE perfectly understand /cygdrive/c

Thanks,
Eric

Regards
Marco