On Monday, June 23, 2014 08:38 PM, Brad King wrote:
On 06/20/2014 04:24 AM, Ben Pope wrote:
I've also seen this using the Makefile generator, the bigger problem is
that it ends up building the dependencies of those targets in parallel,
if there is overlap, it may try to build the same target multiple times
simultaneously, which can obviously break the build

This issue is recorded here:

  http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=14312

It has been fixed for GNU make in CMake 3.0.

Awesome. I suspect that if you build a set of targets often, it makes sense to add that set to a target to increase parallelism of the build.

But a quick fix that prevents breakage without regression is great.

Ben