From: Ravi Raman <ravi.ra...@xoriant.com>
To: cmake <cmake@cmake.org>
Sent: Wed, Jul 30, 2014 12:35 am
Subject: [CMake] Cmake issue regarding conversion of existing Visual Studio .targets files to cmake

Hi all,

We have reported an issue. It is regarding conversion of existing Visual Studio .targets files to cmake.
The link for the reported issues is as follows.
http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=15044

Kindly let us know if this can be done in cmake.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi Raman
Xoriant Solutions Pvt. Ltd
4th Floor, Winchester, Hiranandani Business Park, Powai, Mumbai 400076, INDIA. Tel: +91 22 30511000,9930100026 Extn: 2144 Voip No. 4088344495/96/97/98 Voip Extn:1178| Fax: +91 22 30511111
ravi.ra...@xoriant.com| http://www.xoriant.com