Hello,

After downloading the 3.0.1 binary Linux distribution of CMake, I am running into the following bash error:

   *david@fresh-ubuntu:~/**PropWare/util$* cmake
   bash: /home/david/cmake-3.0.1-Linux-i386/bin/cmake: No such file or
   directory
   *david@fresh-ubuntu:~/**PropWare/util$* which cmake
   /home/david/cmake-3.0.1-Linux-i386/bin/cmake
   *david@fresh-ubuntu:~/**PropWare/util$*
   /home/david/cmake-3.0.1-Linux-i386/bin/cmake
   bash: /home/david/cmake-3.0.1-Linux-i386/bin/cmake: No such file or
   directory
   *david@fresh-ubuntu:~/PropWare/util$*

Does anyone have any idea why? This problem seems to have existed for quite a long time as I am seeing evidence of it <http://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/openfoam/64045-cmake-no-such-file-directory.html> as far back as 2009.

The system in question is a fresh installation of Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit running in VirtualBox. CMake has never been installed on the machine before. The only non-default packages installed are git, vim, make and VirtualBox Guest Additions.

Thanks,
David