Hello Leif,

> Are your libraries mutually dependent?  You may be hitting the
> mutually-dependent static library problem. Look for the word "mutual" near
> the end of
> http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.0/command/target_link_libraries.html,
> that section explains some of what is going on.

yes it is mutually, ui_lib creates a SchematicView, which is derived from GraphicView. SchematicView's instance is in ui_schematic_lib, where GraphicsView is in ui_lib. Probably I should stay the files inside these directory and add them to the source in ui_lib project as the docs suggested.

Thanks,
Olaf