I have a solution with multiple projects including a CMake INSTALL project
for installing the binaries. With CMake Version 3.0 I am receiving the
following warning for each of my projects in the solution:
"warning MSB8028: The intermediate directory (myProject.dir\Debug\)
contains files shared from another project (myProject.vcxproj). This can
lead to incorrect clean and rebuild behavior."

where myProject is replaced by the name of each of the projects in the
solution.

Previous cmake versions did not produce this warning with VS 2013. I am not
sure how to resolve this warning as the recommended fix is to ensure that
the "Intermediate Directory" variable for each project is unique. As far as
I can tell, it is indeed unique.

I could not find any topics with respect to this warning and CMake.
Appreciate any help regarding this behaviour. If it is deemed a bug, then I
will file a bug report.

- Saad