On 9/23/2014 9:05 AM, Cristian Adam wrote:
On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 6:32 PM, Bill Hoffman <bill.hoff...@kitware.com
<mailto:bill.hoff...@kitware.com>> wrote:

    Maybe if you looked at the very first older than in your output
    instead of the dirty ones it might tell you what ninja thinks is out
    of date. Could be some sort of path issue that has something to do
    with the way the paths are constructed.  Again, without seeing the
    details I can only guess.

    Do makefiles work for you?  What if you try the "Unix Makefiles"
    generator on the same machine does it have the same problem?

    -Bill

Unix Makefiles work, but on the make provided by QNX doesn't support the
parallel -j flag.
Seems that gmake supports that:
http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs/6.4.1/neutrino/prog/make_convent.html#Parallel

Found the problem though.

QCC compiler generates for this project dependency files which look like:

c:\projects\my_proj\include\/a.h \
c:\projects\my_proj\src\/a.cpp \
c:\projects\my_proj\other\..\/include/b.h \
c:\projects\my_proj\other\..\/src/b.cpp \

The "\/" combination does not agree with ninja.

That would do it. How are the depends being created? Is it ninja or CMake that is creating them on QNX?

This looks like a ninja bug, I'll report it there.

Might be.

-Bill