Hi everyone,
I'm trying to add a .NET assembly reference to my CMake project. Various forums
on Google suggested to use /clr. The problem I've found, is that while CMake
sets the "Common Language RunTime Support" option in the C/C++ section of the
configuration properties if "/clr" is in the CXX_FLAGS, it does not set the
"Common Language RunTime Support" in the general configuration properties, and
that causes problems with linking .NET references. Is there a different way to
do this or a different approach> Would greatly appreciate any help on this.

Thanks

Apoorva Gaddagimath
Software Engineer
Markit On Demand

Markit

5718 Central Avenue
Boulder, CO 80301
+1 720-648-4907
apoorva.gaddagim...@markit.com<mailto:apoorva.gaddagim...@markit.com>
www.markit.com<http://www.markit.com/>

This e-mail, including accompanying communications and attachments, is strictly
confidential and only for the intended recipient. Any retention, use or
disclosure not expressly authorised by Markit is prohibited. This email is
subject to all waivers and other terms at the following link:
http://www.markit.com/en/about/legal/email-disclaimer.page

Please visit http://www.markit.com/en/about/contact/contact-us.page for contact
information on our offices worldwide.