I have found a bug in SLN generation when the property USE_FOLDERS  is set to
on.

The order of the folders, and vcprojects added to the folders is not sorted.
It is sorted correctly if USE_FOLDERS is not set.

I have two questions, first, what is the appropriate mechanism for filing a
bug? I will create a trivial testcase to show the issue.

Second, in the meantime I have a way to fix the sln file, as a post process
after its generated.  What type of rule could I add to the CMakeLists.txt file
to run after the sln has been generated/updated by cmake?

Scott