This is what happened:

- I couldn't just edit the wiki, I had to make an account.
- For making an account I had to fill up a 50 words bio .
- I had to retype the captcha 5 times because I wasn't sure if I arrived at
the 50 words or not.
- Then I have to confirm the email address.
- My account is now waiting for review.
- I complained about this being insane to the mailing list but got an error
that you had to register in order to post messages, so this is my second
complain.

I think that having a wiki with such a high barrier of entry is pointless.
By the time my account gets reviewed it is going to be a miracle if I
actually get to contribute those recipes.

I think that there is just no excuse for this.

Bests,
Gonzalo BG