Hi.

I’m having trouble with the find_package documentation w.r.t. boost.

I can’t divine how to get find_package to look for boost in various places it
might be on the various systems where we do builds. I know boost looks in
several places, but I need to add to that list.

Boost might be in any of these places
 /usr/local/include/boost
 /usr/local/boost/1.57.0/include
 /usr/local/boost/1.56.0/include   etc.
 /opt/local/include/boost

/opt/local/var/macports/build/_private_tmp_boost149_boost/boost/work/boost_1_49_0/boost/

I tried modifying this in various ways according to the docs to no avail.

find_package(Boost ${BOOST_VERSION} EXACT
            COMPONENTS filesystem program_options serialization system
            REQUIRED)

Thanks