I believe that this issue is with Boost not having a way to specify which
target architecture is the build,
which prevent any CMake script to be able to identify which build is
installed.
Assuming that the build arch is the same than the OS is not useful on
Windows where most applications
still need to support 32 bit even if a majority of people are using 64bit
verisons of the OS.

I pointed the issue several time in the past:
There was a recent discussion on this subject too, not sure if something
changed but there
are some solutions possible:

http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/1-58-0-Release-candidates-available-tp4674168p4674196.html

http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/boost-config-context-log-1-58-address-model-and-architecture-detection-td4674125.html