We use the install system, and love it.

However, since our install include copies of 3rd party debug libraries that are
named the same as the release counterparts (not our call ;() I would like to
just have a the path be install.deb rather than "install"
We set the CMAKE_INSTLL_PREFIX variable, but all the configurations get set to
the same install...

The problem I see, is the code only gets executed once, and at that point the
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE isn't set yet..  Yes I realize this for windows, so it is a
multi-config system.. but I cant believe Im the only one with this issue.

This is is what Im trying...

IF( "${CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE}" STREQUAL "RelWithDebInfo")
        SET(CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/Install)
        message( STATUS "CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}" )
    ELSEIF( "${CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE}" STREQUAL "Debug")
        SET(CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/Install.deb)
        message( STATUS "CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}" )
    ELSE()
        MESSAGE( STATUS "CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE not set yet ${CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE}" )
    ENDIF()

Any help would be most appreciated
Thanks

Scott