On 21 August 2015 at 00:43, Klaim - Joël Lamotte <mjkl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 21 August 2015 at 00:35, Andrey Pokrovskiy <wonder.m...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> And are you able to browse the source code of all your dependencies
>> (that were downloaded)?
>>

> I forgot to say that indeed if you use ExternalDependencies OR any
> non-source based way of linking your dependencies to your project,
> you don't get dependencies code in your IDE indeed.

By the way there is another thing I didn't try because it don't work easily
with dependencies not using cmake:
 - use externaldependencies but only to download the sources or binaries of
the dependencies, deactivate all other steps (really it should be a
separate function)
 - use add_subdirectory() to add the dependencies or other solutions
appropriate for each dependency.