I would like to add a Visual Studio variable such as $(VCInstallDir) to the
include directories of a target.

include_directories() obviously does not work, as cmake thinks the path is
relative and the project path is prepended to my initial value.

Any hints how I can do this?

PS: the same with link_directories() and some link paths :(

Best Regards

Michael Stürmer
SP/HZA-ZSEP
Postcode HZA 13-4-06
SZ.Prozessdatenverarbeitung

Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG
Industriestraße 1-3
91074 Herzogenaurach (Germany)
Tel. +49  91 32 / 82 - 86350  ·  Fax +49 91 32 / 82 - 45 86350
Mobil.: +49 171 6860010
mailto:michael.stuer...@schaeffler.com<mailto:stefan.soutsc...@schaeffler.com>
·  http://www.ina.de<http://www.ina.de/>

Registered Seat: Herzogenaurach
Commercial Register: AG Fürth HRA 9349

General Partner: INA Beteiligungsgesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
Registered Seat: Herzogenaurach (Germany)
Commercial Register: AG Fürth HRB 2379

Managing Directors:
Klaus Rosenfeld (CEO), Prof. Dr. Peter Gutzmer, Norbert Indlekofer, Oliver
Jung, Kurt Mirlach, Prof. Dr. Peter Pleus, Robert Schullan

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the named recipient-(s) and
contains information which may be confidential or privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any distribution, or use of the contents
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete the material from
the computer.