Hi,

I tried using try_compile, and, as usual, fail to understand how it's supposed
to work (2.8.12).

The documentation says:
 Some extra flags that can be included are,  INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES,
LINK_DIRECTORIES, and LINK_LIBRARIES.
but does not mention where they can be included (none of the two mentioned form
indicate those flags).
I tried putting "INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES ${Boost_INCLUDE_DIRS}" just after the
CMAKE_FLAGS., but it is just ignored.
Also:
 COMPILE_DEFINITIONS are -Ddefinition that will be passed to the compile line.
but that seems incorrect (which is good) as I can use them to pass "-std=c++11"
which is not a -D option (and I don't know how I could pass that option otherwise).

Thanks

--
---
Alain