Is there an equivalent directory property for the target level LINK_FLAGS
property. I can’t see anything according to the documentation but was hoping
there was an oversight and something actually existed.

What I am trying to do is pass extra flags to the linker for every target in my
project and I didn’t want to have to set it per target. I tried using the
link_libraries command but the flags I am adding are msvc specific and start
with ‘/‘ and cmake seems to be turning these into ‘\’ when its passed to the
linker. Then the linker thinks its trying to link in another file and
everything blows up.

Also a secondary question is what does the INTERPROCEDURAL_OPTIMIZATIONS
property at the directory level do. I assume on Windows it passes /GL to the
compiler but will this also add /LCTG to the linker flags and prevent
incremental linking. If I turn this property on will it also do it for debug
configurations or just optimized configurations?

--
Matt Keeler