So, now that I am rocking and rolling using the correct toolchain, I am stuck
with a failed compile.

error: 'PF_CAN' was not declared in this scope

Does this mean it can’t find the header file?  I am just implementing the CAN
interface; nothing complex.

Here is my file…

Mycan.c
#include <linux/can.h>

Walter E. Gunter, Jr.
Mechatronics Engineer/Roboticist
AGV R&D
Dematic North America
265 S 5200 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
801.715.2602

Customer Service 1.800.530.9153

DEMATIC l We Optimize Your Supply Chain
www.dematic.com<http://www.dematic.com/>

MATERIAL HANDLING & LOGISTICS CONFERENCE  www.mhlc.com<http://www.mhlc.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attachments to it, is
intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential material. If you are not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
please do not disclose, copy, forward, or retain. If you have received this in
error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the