Yes. It works from there. BUT I run a custom command prompt through a
variation of the standard "vcvarsall.bat" file where I add in my own
environment variables but essentially it is the standard Visual Studio
Command Prompt.

Thanks
Mike Jackson

Mike Jackson                  mike.jack...@bluequartz.net