I have the following lines in my cmake file

foreach(f ${MyFiles})
  add_custom_command(TARGET ${OPENJPEG_PLUGIN_NAME} PRE_BUILD
                     COMMAND ${CMAKE_COMMAND} -E
                         copy ${f} $<TARGET_FILE_DIR:${MY_FOLDER}>)
endforeach()

in order to copy MyFiles to MyFolder.

If these files already exist, I would like copy to overwrite the old file.
Is there a flag to pass to copy to force this to overwrite?

Thanks!
Aaron