Hello,

My question is related to CMAKE_*_FLAGS.
I've got a project under linux fedora 24 and, in release mode, this project
compiles with the -O2 flag.
But when I switched to other platform (ubuntu, fedora 16 - I now this one is
quite old but I need to compile on this platform), this default optimization
flag changes. On some platform, it's -O3.
And because with -O3 flag some "risky" optimizations are enabled, my project
hangs ...

Is it normal to have such a variations in default optimization flags in release
mode ?

Best regards,

YC