On 04/27/2017 10:43 AM, Louis-Paul CORDIER wrote:

I added my current code for handling Qt library in my project at the end of this email. (I put a huge part of it if someone want to reuse it). You will notice that this code is handling the case where you are debugging using Visual Studio, to avoid the missing .DLL issue.

FWIW in case of Qt5 you do not have to manually construct or guess DLL locations.

You can retrieve the DLL locations from the imported targets (e.g. "Qt5::Widgets") that Qt5 provides by querying the LOCATION_<CONFIG> target properties (e.g. LOCATION_DEBUG or LOCATION_RELEASE).

Nils