Hi Chuck, Frank,

> On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 1:57 AM, Frank Roland <theldo...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
>> I indents the closing paren would expect it to be indented like this:
>> foo(
>>    bar
>>    )
>> I would expect the single closing paren to be not indendet.
> It's really a matter of personal style.  There's a multitude of different
ways that people format multi-line function calls so no one way is right or
wrong.

That's true and I know much CMake code is written in the style which
matches the current cmake-mode behaviour, but it would be awesome if it
could be configurable; I'd certainly be willing to help test/debug this (my
preferences match Frank's).

Best regards,

--
DoubleF