Hi Rajesh,
 We would need more information to be useful:

   - What version of CMake are you using?
   - What compiler and version are you using?
   - What OS and version are you using?
   - Do you have separate source and build directories?
   - How are you running cmake?

Chuck Atkins
Staff R&D Engineer, Scientific Computing
Kitware, Inc.