> On 22 Jun 2017, at 11:52, David Cole <dlrd...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> When you convert that error code to hex, it's 0xc0000139, and if you
> google that, you see it's an "entry point not found" error code.
>
> Is something in the custom command trying to load a DLL that doesn't
> have the expected export? Or perhaps trying to load a DLL of the wrong
> architecture?

I guess those are good things to check indeed, it’s tricky on a remote build
machine.

> Or, there's a missing dependency to one of the DLLs you are loading:
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1649384/c-debugging-exception-c0000139
> <https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1649384/c-debugging-exception-c0000139>

The DLL in question should just be zlib.dll, which hopefully has no deps
downstream at all. But I’ll check with Dependency Walker on my local box,
thanks for the suggestion.

> I always convert "/" to "\" when modifying the Windows PATH
> environment variable. Does "/" always work? (I noticed the forward
> slash is being used in the set PATH statements in your build
> output...)

I was under the impression Cmake would auto-convert?

Kind regards,
James