I am completely new to CMake, and am using to build MySQL 5.7.18 on Windows
10 x64, using the following command:

cmake .. -DDOWNLOAD_BOOST=1 -DWITH_BOOST="C:\Boost" -DENABLE_DOWNLOADS=1

I have VS 2017 installed, and I am on 64 bit machine, but for some reason,
the above command produces the following output:

The CXX compiler identification is MSVC 19.10.25019.0
-- Check for working C compiler: C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual
Studio/2017/Professional/VC/Tools/MSVC/14.10.25017/bin/HostX86/x86/cl.exe
-- Check for working C compiler: C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual
Studio/2017/Professional/VC/Tools/MSVC/14.10.25017/bin/HostX86/x86/cl.exe
-- works

The correct compiler is in the HostX64/x64 folder.

Thinking that CMake might be looking it up from there, I checked the
processor architecture environment variable from the same cmd.exe that I
launched the CMake command from, and here's the result:

PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=AMD64

When I follow the above CMake command with the following:

devenv MySQL.sln /build RelWithDebInfo

I get 32-bit results generated, which is not what I want.

How can I get CMake to generate a 64-bit build?

Thanks so much.