I can't link Open CV libraries with Visual Studio Community 2017 by using CMake.

Where is the source code:C:/Users/John/OpenCV/sources
Where to build the binaries: C:/Users/John/OpenCV/build

Configure: Visual Studio 15 2017

I got error:

CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES Debug; Release
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX C:/Users/John/OpenCV/build/install

In the file "CMakeOutput.log" is "The system is: Windows - 10.0.15063 - AMD64". I have Intel i7 7500U CPU.

What's the problem and how to fix it?