Hi everybody,

I am trying to debug a thread pool class
<http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/22719/> in ITK. Some of the tests
crash "at random". When a program crashes in Windows, normally a dialog
pops up with options "report, debug, close". When a test crashes while
being invoked by cmake, there is no pop-up dialog which would allow me to
attach a debugger and see why it crashed, it is rather reported like this:

179/181 Test #303: itkImportImageTest
ThreadPool constructor

"ThreadPool constructor" is the test's debug output, written before the
crash occurred.

Can I disable this somehow and let the normal Windows crash dialog appear?

Option *--interactive-debug-mode 1* sounded like what I wanted, but it did
not have the desired effect.

Regards,
Dženan