I am not sure it makes sense to generate a conda-recipe. You could have it a
generate the meta.yaml file, but whats the point as you already got the source
code and running cmake?

Also, for the `build.sh` scripts, it should always be the same for every cmake
project, something like:

mkdir build
cd build
cmake -G $CMAKE_GENERATOR -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$PREFIX
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release $SRC_DIR
cmake --build .
cmake --build . --target install

Changing dollar sign variables to percent variables, this should work for
windows as well.
Ideally, it would be nice if an attribute could be added to the `meta.yaml`
file to tell it to use the standard cmake installation instead of copying the
same build scripts over and over.

Also, if your dependencies are mainly using cmake, you could look into using
`cget` which does package management using the standard cmake installation,
and it can even handle cross-compilation fairly easily as well.