El 30/10/17 a las 14:59, Carlton Banks escribió:
Den 30. okt. 2017 kl. 16.53 skrev Gonzalo Garramuño <ggarr...@gmail.com>:

El 29/10/17 a las 09:02, Carlton Banks escribió:
I am using submodule cmake, in which the relative paths becomes a bit more
confusing that I would have hoped.

Is there a way to print the path like ${source_dir} and so on within the
CMAKElist, so I can keep track of the paths defined?

I tried `message(${source_dir})` but the output is empty

Try message( ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR} )
That just output an empty message...

This works for me.  Try this simple CMakeLists.txt file:

set( PROJECT tryme )
message( ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR} )

--
Gonzalo Garramuño