Hi

   When using FindCUDA with separable compilation combined with device code
that uses cublas_device I get missing symbols when linking the intermediate
file at line 1758
<https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/cmake/blob/release/Modules/FindCUDA.cmake#L1758>
 FindCUDA.cmake

   If I  change line 1758 to include the cublas_device library the symbols
are resolved correctly.

   COMMAND ${CUDA_NVCC_EXECUTABLE} ${nvcc_flags} -dlink ${object_files} -o
${output_file} -lcublas_device

   Is there a way to pass through a library to
the CUDA_LINK_SEPARABLE_COMPILATION_OBJECTS function that I am missing?

   Thanks

 Jamil

*Jamil Appa* | Co-Founder and Director | Zenotech
[image: Papercut]
[image: Tel:] +44 (0)7747 606 788 [image: Zenotech LTD - Simulation
Unlimited] <http://www.zenotech.com/>
[image: Email:] jamil.a...@zenotech.com
[image: Web:] www.zenotech.com
[image: Papercut]
[image: linkedin:] <http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/jamil-appa/1/165/120>[image:
Twitter:] <https://twitter.com/zenotech>[image: Location:]
<https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Bristol+%26+Bath+Science+Park/@51.500921,-2.478567,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x48719ab86a5a9f7d:0xd17394f3400abb0a>

Company Registration No : 07926926 | VAT No : 128198591

Registered Office : 1 Larkfield Grove, Chepstow, Monmouthshire, NP16 5UF, UK

Address : Bristol & Bath Science Park, Dirac Cres, Emersons Green, Bristol
BS16 7FR