Le 06/11/2017 à 20:36, llvm 999 a écrit :
I have a CMAKELIST.txt file which can be used for more than 1 subdirectory.

Is there a way to "reuse" this CMAKELISTS.txt file?

As such I don't think so.

I have tried placing this file at a common folder and then to place a shortcut or softlink in the sub-directories.

But, this does not work. CMAKE does not seem to recognize the link.

Any help would be much appreciated.

What you can do is create a function in a top/common CMakeLists.txt and call that function in each CMakeLists.txt of the different folders.
You still need a file per folder but you don't duplicate code.