I have a project where I attempt to add linker flags to a Visual Studio
project using

     target_link_libraries(lib_target PRIVATE /OPT:NOREF)

But it seems like the `/` syntax automatically has CMake assuming that the
flag is a file, and it complains it cannot find the file. Is there any way
to have CMake recognize a passed-in linker flag using this syntax? As a
side note, is there perhaps a better way of passing in Linker flags that I
am not aware of? Documentation stated that using "target_link_libraries" is
preferred, and I did not find "target_link_options".