Hi Bill,

Thanks for your response! Yes, I am aware of that MSVS has CMake
integration starting in MSVS 2017, but for various reasons, the pace of
upgrading or installing new software with the other contractors on the
project is limited. Some are stuck with MSVS 2015 which does not yet have
native CMake support.

I have included CMake binaries for Windows in a vendor subdirectory of the
project and wrote a batch file to allow one-click generation of Visual
Studio project files using the CMake binary now included with the source
code. With one click, the version of MSVS available is queried through
registry keys, the machine arch is queried and the included CMake is
launched with the correct MSVS version and arch specified to the -G
generator flag.

Thanks to all for all your help and suggestions!

Best,
Zaak