De: craig.sc...@crascit.com
Envoyé: 10 juillet 2018 3:11 PM
À: cmake@cmake.org
Objet: [CMake] New CMake book released

Hi all, please forgive the shameless self-promotion, but I figured this is the right community of people to inform. ;)

I've just released a new book which aims to fill the gap for those wanting to learn CMake and its latest best practices. Hopefully this is helpful for those of you wanting a more structured guide or some real world advice on using CMake in anger. I'll spare you all the rest of the spiel, you can get all the details including a free sample chapter from the following link:

https://crascit.com/professional-cmake/

And yes, before you ask, I do use CMake to drive the build that produces the digital copy. :P

Enjoy!

--
Craig Scott
Melbourne, Australia