It doesn’t for me..  I would check your path…  its probably just calling
devenv, and not an explicit path

Scott

From: CMake <cmake-boun...@cmake.org> On Behalf Of Brian Davis
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 15:21
To: cmake Mailing List <cmake@cmake.org>
Subject: [CMake] Why does CMake 3.9.0 open VS2017 when targeting 2013 after
installing 2017... sigh.

Why does CMake 3.9.0 open VS2017 when targeting 2013 after installing 2017...
sigh.

Without even regenerating or re configuring (even though that has no effect
either) when "Open Project" is selected 2017 is opened and not 2013... errr
what am I targeting again?  Happened after 2017 install.  How does CMake Decide
which app to call.... err I got a sneaky suspicion as to how.... in a not so
goodly way.

Sure wishI could get CMake to open VS2013 with the environment vars I ahve set
when it was called... guess  I'll have to settle for the new and improved
VS2017 I can't use on the project.