I add it manually each and every time. I have to tell all new developers to
remember to add the flag otherwise they are still sitting after an hour waiting
on our code to compile wondering why it takes so long. Then it hits us, "Oh,
Yeah. Open CMake-Gui and set the /MP flag". I'm frustrated at the situation but
not sure how to fix it. I tried the other suggestions and just nothing works.
This is one of those things that I poke at once a year and figure out that
nothing has changed. Been this way since VS 2013. Someday it will change.

--
Mike Jackson

On 9/11/18, 1:28 PM, "CMake on behalf of Innokentiy Alaytsev"