You are using sudo for your git operations and to make directories, then
trying to run cmake inside those directories without sudo. CMake won't be
able to write to directories created (and therefore owned) by root in most
cases (unless you have a very permissive umask set). I'd recommend not
using sudo to do the git clone or directory creation. Running cmake under
sudo would not be recommended.

On Sun, Nov 4, 2018 at 6:22 PM Osman Zakir <osmanzaki...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Did no one see my previous message here?  About the CMake errors in the
> Docker image.  I really don't know how to fix this so some help would
> really be appreciated.  It really is mainly about CMake right now, not
> Docker itself.  Both the Dockerfile and the part of the build output with
> errors from CMake are attached to this message.
>
> I don't know what I could try either, or else I really would've tried
> something before sending a message here.
> --
>
> Powered by www.kitware.com

> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ

Craig Scott
Melbourne, Australia
https://crascit.com

New book released: Professional CMake: A Practical Guide
<https://crascit.com/professional-cmake/>