You have defined 4 && 5 as public sources so that means that consumers
of mylib_core and mylib_core will build them. If you want the sources
to be part of mylib_core the sources should be private, if you want
the sources to be part of mylib_thing use interface. In general don't
use PUBLIC with target_sources.