Hello all,
I've got a simple, header only, interface library. Following the whole
CMakeLists.txt

CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED(VERSION 3.0)

INCLUDE(CommonLib)
PROJECT(LibMinimal)
ADD_LIBRARY(${PROJECT_NAME} INTERFACE )

TARGET_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${PROJECT_NAME}
    INTERFACE "${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/include"
    INTERFACE "${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/include/inc_arm"
)

INSTALL (DIRECTORY "include/"
    DESTINATION ${INSTALL_LIBS_INCLUDE}
    FILES_MATCHING
        PATTERN "*.h"
        PATTERN "*.hpp"
)

Then I use it in all my others libraries as follow:

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(<target> PRIVATE LibMinimal ...)

When I build the whole source tree I get all my .so and .a, even if I get
this error while configuring the whole source tree:

CMake Error: install(EXPORT "hwifcTarget" ...) includes target
"hwifc-static" which requires target "LibMinimal" that is not in the export
set.

hwifc is a static library. (I have other problem related to that library
tho).

When I link one of my library in an application cmake adds "-lLibMinimal"
to the linker, why? INTERFACE library shouldn't produce any output, right?
This obviously breaks the build, since there is no library file.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Gabriele