The problem is it is very likely that there are some circular dependencies
in the build tree -- which is why it was broken up to generation of all,
then build all, then link all in the first place.

With circular dependencies there's no real way to sort these dependencies
out without just running generation twice, but the first run will get a
bunch of errors for missing packages.