Dear CMakers,

recently I tried to bundle an application in Windows. From the documentation [1] I see that I should provide the directories to the non-system libraries.

But these information should be already in the properties of the targets, arent they? Is there any extension in cmake, that provides these paths?

How do other users handle dependencies to external dlls?

[1] https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.0/module/BundleUtilities.html

Regards,
Andreas