Now i've managed to create the right INSTALL_COMMAND but i don't know
how to link with my executable. i tried

add_executable(MyApp ${src})

target_link_libraries(MyApp STATIC GLFW GLAD)

and i get the following error message:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:96 (target_link_libraries):
  Target "LIBGLAD" of type UTILITY may not be linked into another target.
  One may link only to INTERFACE, OBJECT, STATIC or SHARED libraries, or to
  executables with the ENABLE_EXPORTS property set.

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:96 (target_link_libraries):
  Target "LIBGLFW" of type UTILITY may not be linked into another target.
  One may link only to INTERFACE, OBJECT, STATIC or SHARED libraries, or to
  executables with the ENABLE_EXPORTS property set.

target_link_libraries(M